Meeting with Blog


Me: So, Blog... Long time, no talkie.

Blog: Yep. I'm glad to hear you didn't completely forget about me.

Me: Uh... Yeah... So, anyway... I don't know how to tell you this, but I need you to be something else. Something different.

Blog: What do you mea- Hey! Did you just delete all of my entries?

Me: I did, yes. Sorry it has to be like that. I hope things will be better going foward.

Blog: Better for whom?

Me: Well, the readers. See, you really weren't very interesting before. I think we can have a nice new format and it'll actually entertain people. That's why both of us exists, isn't it? To entertain people.

Blog: I guess. You could have talked to me first, though.

Me: That's not really how our relationship works. On your way out the door, why don't you tell... (glances at planner) That Faerie Story Chapter One to come in and have a seat? Thanks bunches.

Comments