Chapter Two feels Regenerated

Me: Hey, Chapter 2! You seem happy.

Chapter 2: Yeah, I'm feeling pretty good. Very Doctor Who.

Me: Doctor Who?

Chapter 2: Yeah. Like I'm still called Chapter 2, and I have a few things in common with the chapter I used to be, but I'm an all new Chapter 2 who's craving fish sticks and custard.

Me: I see. So what you're saying is you feel like you used to be David Tennant, but now you're Matt Smith?

Chapter 2: Not exactly. People argue about which one of those was better with a lot of people siding with Tennant, whereas I'm obviously better than my last incarnation. But also sort of, yeah.

Me: Well, I'm glad you like the new you. I do too. Do you have any concerns?

Chapter 2: I can't seem to find my fez.

Me: I'm sure it's around here somewhere. I'll let you know if I see it. I need to go work with Chapter 3 now. The current Chapter 3 is alright, but there needs to be a few scenes between what happens in it and the ending of you, 2.

Chapter 3: What are you saying?

Me: That you're probably going to wind up as Chapter 4. Or else cut. Some of you is definitely being cut. The first scene for sure.

Chapter 3: Only if you can catch me!

Chapter 3: (makes a run for the TARDIS)

Comments