Act III Group Chat

24: I am the new Chapter 24! I can't believe she wanted all this to happen in Chapter 28. Glad she popped back to add me!

24: 2/3rds of you weren't supposed to exist at all.

24: OMG. Change your name! You're 25 now. And you had unscheduled stuff too.

(24 is now 25.)

25: Fine.

26: Hey, 25! I just talked to the writer. She says we have a lot of scenes that kinda establish the same things and so we need to decide what to cut and see if we can't merge into one chapter.

25: Of course she does. What does the writer have against me?

27: I don't think she has anything against you, 25.

25: You would take her side. I heard her gushing about your content. Wait until she decides those arcs need to go a completely different way and she's chopping you to bits.

23: Why do you have to be so negative, 25? It's not that she doesn't like your content. She's just worried about her word count being high.

25: Whatever, syncopant.

28: Could you all PLEASE stop bickering on the group chat? I'm trying to work here.

(25 has left the chat.)

Comments