28 is Rad! And 29 Rocks!

Me: So, 28 and 29, you both concluded today. And you both totally rocked!

28: And which of us did you like better?

Me: Um... I feel that's a unfair question.

28: Is it though?

29: I mean, maybe? Cause, like, 28, there was a lot of jealousy boiling up in us, but at the end of it all, we are part of a POLYAMOROUS romance. Like, one of our core messages is about how you don't need to pick ONE love to be all obsessive about.

28: Yeah, sure. Polyamory is great. I just want to know which one of us she loves more.

Me: That's not really how all of this works, 28.

28: Okay. But I end on a more compelling cliff hanger.

29: And I contain a freaking -spoiler redacted-! What's more awesome than a -spoiler redacted-? Besides, no one actually LIKES cliffhangers.

Me: Look, I just wanted to say you BOTH did great and I'm proud of you. Now scurry along. I have a dishwasher to empty.

Me (closing door): Good grief. At least there's only two more chapters to go.

Comments