Saturday, December 10, 2011

Kickstarted and pre-ordering

So, I made my Kickstarter goal. Yay! And I'm hard at work finalizing some formatting details and helping my lovely cover artist get the cover completed. As soon as that happens, I'll be able to print books!

A few people have written me since the Kickstarter project ended asking how they can get the book, so I've added an Amazon checkout button to my website to allow people to pre-order. It's $15 to get a signed copy sent to the US or Canada, the same price it was on Kickstarter, except now you don't get a bonus ebook and there's no chance to get jewelry or bookmarks made. (Sorry. You can try begging me, but I'm really busy this month, so you'd have to try really hard.)

I'm not sure how long I'll have the button up after the book is actually released. I'm not really a fan of trips to the post office and I have a big cross-continental move coming up this spring. So if you want a signed copy, get it early! =)

No comments: