Thursday, February 11, 2010

New Blog

Okay, this is officially my new blog site!

I've moved everything that used to be on the old one over and put tags on all the old posts. Yay for tags! I always wanted those! (Old software had trouble telling the difference between me and my beloved and piled all the tags together, so if I had figured out how to get a list there half the tags on it would have been about how much Linux rulz. =)

I've set up new content on my website proper too. It's a work in progress. Jimmy took some awesome photos for it, but they haven't been edited yet. And the writing's a little choppy. But, I think it's a step in the right direction. Feel free to check it out and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Andrea Brokaw said...

This is a test. This is a test. It's a test...

Andrea Brokaw said...

This here's another test.